Come explore Polyamory, Tantra,
and Pelvic Heart Integration
The Sydney Poly Community invites you to -
Love, Sex, & Freedom
A Retreat With Deborah Anapol, Ph.D.
March 30, 31, & April 1
When does sexual intimacy with another contribute to self knowledge and when does it become an obstacle?
How can we support our selves and our partners in developing our full potential as friends and lovers?
What is the difference between conscious and unconscious sex, conscious and unconscious love?
How can we honour diversity and individual choices while creating an alchemical container for transformation?
Where is the balance between freedom and commitment in intimate relationship?
What is the role of sex and love in healing and what is the role of healing in intimate relationship?
How do we preserve the energies of mystery and the unknown in long term relationships?
How can we create safety in our relationships without sacrificing freedom?
What are the distinguishing features of tantric lovemaking?
How can masculine and feminine energies be harmonized?
If these questions resonate with you, this is an experiential retreat you won’t want to miss! Small group, hands-on processes and rituals in a safe container using breath, movement, massage, meditation, and verbal communication will support you in:
- Becoming more aware of your own inner experience and learning how to stay present with your self and others when you venture outside your comfort zone
- Keeping erotic love alive, joyful, and satisfying by releasing old patterns and automatic behaviors which are not in harmony with your heartfelt desires
- Growing beyond conditioned gender roles and relationship models which have been passed down for generations but are not contributing to your happiness
- Opening and connecting all your energy centers and harmonizing masculine and feminine aspects to allow more freedom, fun, and playfulness in your intimate relating
- Resolving core issues that limit your happiness and sabotage your inner peace
This retreat is open to singles, couples, and moresomes of any sexual or relationship orientation.
It’s being held in the beautiful Royal National Park complete with beaches and bush trails. It will run from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon and includes 3 delicious meals, lunch and dinner on Friday and lunch Sunday. Vegetarian meal options are available.
Cost for camping (bring your own tent and bedding): $14 per night
Sorry we are now SOLD OUT
A portion of your registration fee will go to support the Polyamory float
in the 2012 Sydney Mardi Gras parade.
For more info email email@example.com or call 0419 686 260
Deborah Anapol, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology is the author of Polyamory in the 21st Century, The Seven Natural Laws of Love and Love Without Limits, and has led seminars internationally on conscious relating, tantra and sexual healing for over two decades. She also offers relationship coaching for couples & singles worldwide via phone and Skype.